We love making your reservation feel special! What else should we know about your gathering?
Our Reservation Policy *
Before we get started, there are a few house policies that you should be aware of to keep you and your group happy:
• We will hold your table until 15 minutes after your confirmed reservation. If you are going to be late, please let us know. Please understand that if your party is not all here we will have to give priority to our guests who are here and ready to dine.
• We allow minors in Hey Love until 9pm nightly. Minors are always welcome at the Hey Love Superette, as long they are not sitting at either bar top.
• We allow up to 4 credit cards for payment per table so please plan ahead with your group.
• A gratuity of 20% will be added to parties of 6 or more
• We do not allow outside food or beverages, with the exception of dessert. If you would like to bring in your own dessert, we charge a $2 per person plating fee.
• We do not serve alcohol to visibly intoxicated people. If a member of your group is visibly intoxicated, they may be denied entry or refused service.
• We will allow decorations on a case-by-case basis but never allow glitter or confetti.