We love making your reservation feel special! What else should we know about your gathering?
Our Reservation Policy *
Before we get started, there are a few house policies that you should be aware of to keep you and your group happy:
• Reservations on Fridays and Saturdays are booked on a case-by-case basis and must begin by 9pm.
• We allow minors in Hey Love until 9pm nightly. Minors are always welcome at the Hey Love Superette, as long as you’re not sitting at the bar top.
• We do not allow outside food or beverages, with the exception of dessert. If you would like to bring in your own dessert, we charge a $2 per person plating fee.
• We do not serve alcohol to visibly intoxicated people. If a member of your group is visibly intoxicated, they may be denied entry or refused service.
• We will hold your table until 15 minutes after your confirmed reservation. If you are going to be late, please let us know. Please understand that if you’re party is not all here we will have to give priority to our guests who are here and ready to dine.
• We will allow decorations on a case-by-case basis but never allow glitter or confetti.
• We allow up to 4 cards per table so please plan ahead with your group.
• Auto gratuity of 20% will be added to parties of 6 or more